Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Updates on website and a new story!

DC James Website

This is a lot of work! :)

I'm slowly adding my stories to the site.  I'm writing some of what I went through or was thinking when I wrote each of the stories as well as giving a small synopsis.  As soon as I get several of the stories posted I'm going to go back and add a small erotic excerpt from each one so that people can get an idea of what they are like.

Somehow I finished my next story while doing all this.  I've not got it posted on my website yet but it will follow shortly.  This particular piece is my first go at a Dragqueen style of erotica.  If it does well I have ideas for at least two more stories in the setting so here's hoping!

I've already decided that my next story is going to revolve around a pizza delivery guy, found my stock art to make the cover from and everything :)  After writing this one, ordering pizza is going to feel awkward for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment